Spring For A Cure Festival benefitting Children's Tumor Foundation

Spring For A Cure Festival benefiting Children's Tumor Foundation

February 25, 2012, 10am-2pm
First United Methodist Parking Lot
15 E. First Ave, Mesa, AZ 85210

Friday, February 17, 2012

Fun & Simple Felt and BeautiControl Mobile Spa

I am excited for both of these vendors!!

I am thrilled to see what Fun & Simple Felt has. I am in love with felt right now and have SO many projects planned this year. Here is the link to their Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/funandsimplefelt?page=2 I love felt for how versatile it is. It is great in doing projects with kids, to decorating your house to making lovely accessories. And what a small word, as it turns out I am friends with Barbara's sister! This is one vendor I will NOT be missing!

The next one is Karen Doncovio with BeautiControl. She has a mobile spa that she comes and sets up!! Oh my gosh! Send the hubby off with the kids to the game zone and get pampered!!! They offer a great line of mineral based anti-aging cosmetics! I am drooling over that truffle manicure!!!

There are so many wonderful vendors....you will have to stop by see them all for yourself!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment